One of my favorite things to do is network. It’s why I founded the Chicago Public Relations and Marketing Network and why I try to attend events and conferences as often as I can. There’s an event coming up that I’m looking forward to, the Art of Marketing Chicago. It is one day packed with information, connections, innovation, discussion and thought leadership.
Among those presenting are some pretty top-tier hitters, including:
- Seth Godin – Marketing visionary & New York Times bestselling author of 13 books
- Randi Zuckerberg – Former CMO from Facebook
- Gary Vaynerchuk – New York Times bestselling author of Crush it & The Thank You Economy
- Keith Ferrazzi – New York Times bestselling author of Never Eat Alone & Who’s Got Your Back
- Avinash Kaushik – Digital Marketing Evangelist for Google & bestselling author of Web Analytics 2.0
- Mitch Joel – Bestselling author of Six Pixels of Separation
It takes place on April 24th and I have a special discount code for anyone that would like to attend: CHICAGO22
Click here for all the info and I hope to see you there! http://www.theartof.com/marketing-chicago-2012
Disclosure: The Art of Marketing has provided me with a complimentary ticket but all thoughts here are my own.